Where Do YOU Find Meaning
If you look hard enough you will find meaning where you least expect it.
Meaning is the purpose or significance of something.
7 points to consider as you find your meaning.
- What you search for is likely right in front of your face.
- Consider that your surroundings my be alienating you from finding your authentic self or connecting you to your authentic self. — think about that for a moment!
- Find meaning and you find a way to live OUT your calling!
- Meaning is not absolute. It is always evolving and shifting over time.
- You want to thrive, not just survive.
- Does the work you do give you meaning? Be it a feeling of productivity, independence, usefulness and accomplishment. In some cases, it can also be a source of new information and personal growth.
- A powerful person feels safe and ready to help those who are powerless. Anyone who starts using power to rule others is the king of a meaningless empire.
Part of being human is to experience a broad spectrum of both pleasant and unpleasant feelings and to learn how to deal with them in a healthy manner. Be emotionally literate!
Consider These Related Articles