- Educational Content & Tools
- Facilitated Learning
- Mobilization & Collaboration
- Technology Solutions & User Adoption
- Communities of Practice via Shared Leadership
Key Terms: Build and they may come, user adoption, collaboration, shared leadership, knowledge production and transfer, community of practice, network of network.
I led National Programs and Worked With;
Youth, Educators and Employers, Government, Community-Based Organizations, Creative People.
AND NOW I WANT TO WORK WITH YOU! — Dan Trepanier
Back then our objectives were;
- Help create a comprehensive knowledge based program wiki
- Develop ongoing, work relationships with colleagues across Canada
- Leverage opportunities and reduce duplication efforts
- Learn how to enhance program and participant outcomes
- Overcome program delivery obstacles
- Build local capacity for other community initiatives
We collaborated because;
- No one provider can do everything well
- Program delivery needs to be integrated and is interdependent of other resources
- Shift happens and change is exponential which requires collaboration in order to ‘keep up’
- Learners need leading edge, accessible educational pathways in order to realize successful outcomes
- Some facilitators remain underqualified/un-credentialed in the role of group facilitation, assessments and counselling
Let’s chat about what COLLABORATIONS mean to you…..