Overhead Dumbbell Extensions (Incline Press)
- Main Muscle Worked: Chest
- Other Muscles: Shoulders, Triceps
- Force: Push
- Grab a dumbbell in each hand and lay down on an incline bench (around 30 degrees), bringing the dumbbells beside your chest. Keep your elbows at a 90-degree angle and your forearms perpendicular to the floor. Once here, keep your palms facing away from you, exhale and press the dumbbells towards the ceiling.
- Squeeze your pectoral muscles when your arms are at full extension. Once you have completed this, inhale and bring your arms back down beside your chest until your elbows are at 90-degrees once more.
- Repeat the movement for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Caution:Always have a spotter with you to help you throughout the movement and to help unload the dumbbells after completion.
Variations:Incline Barbell Bench Press or Smith Machine Incline Bench Press