Landmine T Bar Rows
- Main Muscle Worked: Middle Back
- Other Muscles: Biceps, Lats
- Force: Pull
- Load up the T-Bar barbell with the desired amount of weight and take your stance either side of the bar. Take hold of the handles with a wider than shoulder width, overhand grip by bending at your knees and waist (more so at your waist) whilst maintaining a straight back. Your arms should be hanging perpendicular to the floor at this point. This is your starting position.
- Exhale and squeeze the muscles in your back to bring the barbell in towards your torso. Bend at the elbow to allow the movement but try not to take any weight through your forearms/ biceps.
- Once the barbell is as close to your body as it can be or the muscles in your back are as tight as they can be, inhale and return the barbell along the same path back into the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Caution:This exercise may not be suitable for people that suffer from any back pain/injuries.
Variations:Bent Over Barbell Row or Seated Row Machine (Overhand Grip).