Also Known as Cable Rear Delt Rows Rope
- Main Muscle Worked: Shoulders
- Other Muscles: Middle Back
- Force: Pull
- Attach a rope to a shoulder height cable pulley and adopt a standing, shoulder width stance a couple of feet away from the pulley. Face the machine and take hold of the rope with an overhand grip (little fingers on the rubber ends of the attachment).
- Elevate your arms so that they are parallel to the floor. This will be your starting position.
- Exhale and pull the rope in towards your face. Seperate the rope as much as possible by pulling your little fingers apart and flaring your elbows out, high and wide. Tip:Maintain a straight back throughout this movement and do not rock your bodyweight forward and backwards in order to generate momentum.
- After a brief pause, inhale and return the rope along the same path to the starting position.
- Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Variations: Cable Rear Delt Rows Rope or Rear Delt Flyes (Machine). Kneeling Facepulls to Low Chest Flies