Book YOUR Discovery PT Session with Dan Trepanier
A FIRST TIME FREE DISCOVERY SESSION is intended to give YOU and I an opportunity to LEARN something about you. It's also structured to ensure you're as comfortable navigating through the site as possible and to focus on content that matters. This session is where you can ask any questions you like about developing good habits that matter.
Let's talk about the HOPES, DREAM, ASPIRATIONS and challenges you face.
I take mentoring and collaborating with my clients seriously and firmly believe that setting the right foundation will greatly enhance the 12 month journey you are about experience. - Dan Trepanier
Even successful artists and entrepreneurs get distracted and overwhelmed at times. With accountability you increase your chances to do what matters in business and life.
In collaborative learning, you connect, with others to create something bigger.
To do what matters to live and work on your own terms.
Each one of us is responsible not only for learning what is offered but also for helping each other gain self-awareness and skill-development. This process creates an atmosphere of tangible success.
- Together we practice, fail and succeed until we reach our desired outcome.
- On Your Own Terms means you get more wins through collaboration. We all gain from a kindred sense of mutual understanding and support.
- We respect that each person is free to bring into their practice an attitude of life experiences.
What are the elements needed to make YOUR Collaborative Learning strategy effective? Each of us is responsible making some sort of positive shift. - Dan Trepanier
14 Benefits when we collaborate...
...do what matters to live and work on our own terms!
- Develop higher level thinking, communication, interaction and self management skills.
- Promote facilitator-learner interaction and familiarity.
- Increase content retention and enhanced self-esteem via and early and rapid progression of cumulative positive results.
- Meet or exceed expectations for success.
- Enjoy a positive attitude toward relevant subject matter.
- Get active, involved in an inquisitive program that promotes an atmosphere of cooperation and support.
- Connect to others to problem solve while maintaining individual accountability.
- Appreciate that diversity of understanding and learning styles is encouraged.
- Have direct involvement to develop curriculum content and learning process that promote innovation.
- Explore a solution focused approach to problem solving.
- Access critical thinking stimulated to clarify ideas through discussion and alternative perspectives.
- Learn how to criticize ideas, not people.
- Gain self-awareness and skill development with sense of focus and purpose.
- Do what matters to live and work on your own terms.
"Collaborative learning is not just a concept it's a way of life -- join me. In collaborative learning, you connect, with others to create something bigger. To do what matters to live and work on your own terms. - Dan Trepanier
Each one of us is responsible not only for learning what is offered but also for helping each other gain self-awareness and skill-development. This process creates an atmosphere of tangible success. What are the elements needed to make YOUR Collaborative Learning strategy effective?
Let's prop up and support each other as we sail through life's challenging waters! In a collaborative environment our aim is to promote cohesiveness amongst each other coupled with a sense of free spirit and passion. Together co-create the content and processes necessary to achieve our own definition of success.
6 Things I Can Help YOU Get
- Identify one simple thing you should be doing on a regular basis - that moves YOUR life Forward.
- Connect with a respected colleague, friend, fellow collaborator who can relate to your challenges.
- Agreement to touch base with each other. You set the interval period. Phone, email, carrier pigeon, banging on a tree trunk. Whatever works -- just do it!
- A simple process that's easy to manage.
- Results you can see right away.
- A sense of satisfaction and pride focusing on what matters!
I'll keep you accountable, focused and on track.
5 Collaborative Learning Goals
- Interdependence: We rely on each other to reach a shared goal or task.
- Direct Interaction: We promote success via praise, encouragement, support, and mutual help.
- Individual Accountability: We are accountable our own work and play.
- Skill Development: We develop skills and garner the right balance of resources.
- Process Development: We model what works and adapt to our own unique situations