Dan’s No Hassle, Satisfaction Guarantee
- make the content you get about YOU the reader not about me or what I am selling.
- take people who are curious about what I do and turn them into loving fans.
- use my best content — the kind that makes readers glad every time they click-through.
- not exaggerate, or over-promise.
- collaborate to help you solve the problems you want to solve. To give you the short, quick wins you need to achieve results.
- show you a genuine, no bull approach that offers the practical ADVICE, SUPPORT & RESOURCES.
I have been disappointed and ripped off by so many providers over the years that I have lost count. Great customer service is a rarity these days. Weather it’s a cable company, insurance company, past employer, contractor or online consultant. Nothing upsets me more than when people overpromise and under-deliver.
If for whatever reason you do not feel you have received value for your money or that I have not fully met your expectations then simply ask for your money back* or a price adjustment or for more service!
*I do appreciate that on occasion people realize that they have made a purchase mistake or simply wish to back out of a program.
- If within 30 days you want your money back – No problem I’ll give you a full refund.
- If after 30 days you want your money back I will pro-rate a full refund for the unused portion of the program. (i.e., 12 month program refund after 2 months and I will refund you the pro-rated 10 months cost of the program.
Having a solid reputation of trust and respect is key to the long-term survival of any coaching practice — especially in todays vocal world of social media and on-line reviews.
I am committed to keep in touch, deliver timely, content that stands out from the rest of the crowd