30 Day Springtime Fitness Challenge
Easy Peasy Fitness Challenge!
Set one goal and one result.
Reach the goal and result at the end of 30 days and I will take you sailing (or motoring) around Toronto Island.
A Few SIMPLE Conditions
- You don’t have to purchase Personal Training from me to participate.
- You don’t need a membership at Last Rep Fitness Centre, where I’m based and NO one will try and sell you a membership (not our style)
- You DO have to meet me for coffee in person to discuss your 30 day goals. So living or working in Toronto helps — eh!
- You do have to drop in at least three times over the 30 days to get get weighed or have a quick follow-up chat at Last Rep Fitness Centre 530 Yonge Street. PS: I take my coffee black how do you take yours?
- You pick the 30 day Challenge start date – Ideally sometime in April.
- Results and activities are based on an honour system. If you cheat (doubt you will) you’ll only be cheating yourself.
- Other than cheating you would have maybe hustled me for a free sail but hey, what the heck I’m sailing anyway, and I can sniff a hustle miles away so don’t tempt me to act all butch and throw you overboard – close to shore and with a life jacket but I promise I won’t let you drown — eh!
- Our Toronto Island boating date is fair weather dependant but we have all summer to pick a time – I promise it WILL happen.
- I reserve the right to invite up to three other Challenge participants. A small group makes it way more fun. Max 4 of us on the boat (including me). I can host more but it gets a little tight if we start sailing.
- I will go swimming 10 laps three times a week
- I will ride my bike to work every day.
- I will — you decide…
- But there must be a positive result such as loosing weight or a measurable change in your body composition.
I can help you articulate a reasonable goal.
Send me a text message at 416-300-1600 to set a time to meet one-on-one.
Like clockwork Spring Season arrives here in Toronto. Time for a Fitness Challenge
Did you gan a few extra pounds of fat this year?
You want to get outside again and appreciate the what nature has to offer us — cycling, hitting the park, a patio or just hanging out with friends.
Increase your stamina, strength and flexibility with a new routine. Lubricate those stiff joints and get off your ASS!
Join me on a WE GOT THIS FITNESS CHALLENGE
Kickstarting vitality and wellness is easier than you think and does not have to break the bank. You’d be amazed on the countless ways you can have fun increasing your overall sense of wellbeing.
If you can afford a full priced Personal Trainer then cool, but not everyone can. Don’t get me wrong I love SERVING full fee clients 2-3 times a week. — Helps pay the rent at my super cool training space. But I also get tremendous satisfaction connecting with others who despite financial constraints, are eager to feel better.
YOU HAVE OPTIONS
- Teaming up with someone like me or a fitness buddy holds you accountable and gives you that ‘kick in the pants’ you need from time to time.
- Let’s make a game out of it?
Offering FREE advice, grabbing a cup of coffee with you. Having fun over new fitness efforts is a cool way to spend time.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Let’s meet for coffee close to my training centre at Last Rep 530 Yonge St, TORONTO.
- We’ll chat about your hopes, dreams and challenges related to FITNESS & WELLBEING.
- I’ll help you set one major fitness goal over the next 30 days.
- We’ll devise a plan of action and figure out the most effective way to connect every day for the next 30 days.