- Multiple muscle groups to strengthen in a holistic way (versus one specific muscle group at a time). This strategy includes practical, balanced-challenging movements that stimulate every day activities. Plus you counter the negative effects of a sedentary lifestyle.
- The ability to workout is impacted by your ability to move. Focus on movement and self-care with low-intensity workouts, foam rollers, balls — to name a few. Learning to move as pain-free and freely as possible WILL enhance everyday life.
High-Intensity Interval Training (HITT)
- Intense periods of exercise followed by durations of rest. A more efficient workout in a shorter time period than steady-state cardio. HITT counters life time-crunches as you aim to burn fat, and achieve cardiovascular benefits.
Body Weight Training
- Use your own body weight to create resistance. Build strength, muscles, burn fat without the need for complex equipment. Less intimidation and easy for beginners. Push, pull, squat, plank, lunge and rotate movements.
Nutrition and Healthy Eating
- Combining exercise with healthy eating is a wise approach to see wellness results sooner. Weight loss is proven to take your fitness aims to the next level.
Dan’s FREE advice. Let’s grab a coffee to discuss your springtime fitness goals and challenges. TAKE the 30 Day ‘We Got This FITNESS CHALLENGE’ in Toronto. Workout anywhere.
Kickstarting vitality and wellness is easier than you think and does not have to break the bank. You’d be amazed on the countless ways you can have fun increasing your overall sense of wellbeing.
- Set Realistic Goals
- Adjust to Unique Requirements
- Perfect Form - Reduce Injury
- Reach Specific Goals for a Special Event
- Hold You Accountable
- Efficient Results in Less Time
- Improve Emotional and Mental Health
- Mentor, Coach, Counsel, Guide
- Educate - Better Habits
- Personalized Fitness and Lifestyle Plan
- Adjust to Your Schedule
- Challenge You to Make a SHIFT!
Understanding your body composition is an important part of your physical fitness journey.
It takes less than 45 seconds to take an ‘InBody' easy-to-understand, accurate measurement of body composition.
- Assess muscle distribution and target areas weakened by injury.
- Identify muscle and fat imbalances in each segment of the body.
- Monitor changes to determine efficacy of an exercise program and diet plans to ensure long-term success.
Come visit me at LastRep Fitness 530 Yonge Street and I’ll show you how! One block south of Wellesley Subway Station.
Not ready for an assessment yet? FINE… let's grab coffee or tea and chat about your fitness goals and challenges. I can help you discover what an AFFORDABLE, realistic wellness plan looks like!
No commitment or obligation to chat -- just an opportunity connect and explore options.
If you're in Toronto then text, WhatsApp
or call me (Dan) at 416-300-1600