Here's What You're Getting Inside
28 Focus Days
The Program Consists Of Daily Video Lessons, Downloadable MP3 Audios And Worksheets That You Can Go Through Everyday For The Next 28 Days, Which You’ll Have Immediate Access To In A Secured Members Area.
All you have to do is watch a new video or listen to a new audio each day. Then take the action steps outlined in each lesson and worksheet.
After 28 days you’ll have your own customized ritual that will support you with reaching all of your goals that will now become a part of your life.
- make the content you get about YOU the reader not about me or what I am selling.
- take people who are curious about what I do and turn them into loving fans.
- use my best content — the kind that makes readers glad every time they click-through.
- not exaggerate, or over-promise.
- collaborate to help you solve the problems you want to solve. To give you the short, quick wins you need to achieve results.
- show you a genuine, no bull approach that offers the practical ADVICE, SUPPORT & RESOURCES.
“Viktor Frankl’s timeless formula for survival. One of the classic psychiatric texts of our time, Man’s Search for Meaning is a meditation on the irreducible gift of one’s own counsel in the face of great suffering, as well as a reminder of the responsibility each of us owes in valuing the community of our humanity.
Answer these 10 questions to gain a better perspective of how fear might be controlling your life and how you can regain control
Do you need professional help to face daily challenges. My mission is to guide you on your journey to manage depression, stress, or anxiety.
Find Your Passion
I found mine. A MENTOR can help you discover yours. I showed mine…show us YOURS
Life has always had its ups and downs. I know it’s hard to see the bright side when times are tough, but you have to. Let’s talk about this “picture” for a bit and why you should remember to look at it from time to time.
Happy people have, or strive for this.......
You seek meaningful work and are likely to be involved in lifelong learning.
You are interested in helping other people, and developing and maintaining relationships. You value authenticity, feel a closeness to (at least some) other people, appreciate life in general, have a self-created system of morality and, usually judge others objectively rather than with prejudices. As part of our healthy living lifestyle, we value healthy aging. You are interested in preventative and proactive health, wellness solutions, holistic disease prevention, complementary medicine and alternative practices such as acupuncture, homeopathy, naturopathy, etc. We feel interconnected to all of life. We have solved most of our basic survival challenges (food, shelter, clothing, energy etc.) by adjusting our lifestyle through having our finances and spending under control or, creating abundance or, through both.
- Feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one’s own achievements, qualities, or possessions or those of someone with whom one is closely associated.
- Success is when your followers value your perspective, relate to your original, unique voice, and consider your message relevant in their lives. Engage others to create content based on doing what matters.
- Creating, launching or maintaining a life and work can be an emotional roller coaster. There are hi’s and low’s to manage and for some people self-doubt can be debilitating.